- Join Now
Start Small, Think Big (BP)
This best practice provides a recommendation focused on starting small with your digital workplace. Many organizations make the mistake and try to solve too many business challenge in the first iteration of their digital workplace solution. It is strongly recommended to resist this urge and start small.
Think about your most pressing business challenge and what things are currently preventing your organization from reaching its most important business goals. Then think about ways you can remove those obstacles and make improvements using your digital workplace solution.
- Trying to do too much in the first iteration will overwhelm your users.
- Pick one business challenge to start such as corporate communications or driving culture.
- Decide on 3-5 outcomes you would like to achieve.
- Create a plan, implement, monitor and measure.
- Revisit the solution on a regular basis - refresh it from lessons learned and the feedback received from your employees.
Viewed 269 times