- Join Now
Creating a launch schedule (BP)
This best practice provides recommendations on how to create a master project schedule for your digital workplace launch.
- Create a detailed master project schedule for your launch plan.
- Pick a tool - it could be as simple as a spreadsheet or project management tool like Microsoft Project to manage the schedule.
- Break the launch schedule into phases. We recommend following our LaunchPad program format:
- Section 1: Planning
- Section 2: Pre-launch
- Section 3: Launch day
- Section 4: Post-launch
- Include key activities, owners and timelines in each section.
- Get confirmation from your project launch team and executive sponsors.
- Ensure everyone on your team has access to the schedule.
- Use the project room to communicate updates to the team.
To help you get started, view our samples Launch Project Schedule.
Viewed 237 times