- Join Now
Turn your homepage into destination page (BP)
This best practice describes the role of your digital workplace homepage. Typical intranet homepages are static pages made up corporate news articles and links to corporate assets, processes, and applications.
The new digital workplace homepage must act as your enterprise front door—a single entry point to a digital destination.
- It has a clear digital identity which is aligned to your corporate brand.
- It has a name and a simple URL.
- It is bookmarked as the homepage for every employee.
- It is easy to use and navigate (e.g. well organized, intuitive, color coded, and uses consistent naming conventions).
- It is relevant to your users (e.g. gives users what they want and need).
- It acts as a jumping point to other areas in your digital workplace.
- It's social, personalized, and allows users to interact.
- It provides activity streams of new information.
- It's mobile friendly.
Viewed 540 times