- Join Now
Storytelling through curated content (BP)
Within your digital workplace, a lot of key information likely lives in your Knowledge Bases, and other combinations of Wiki and Folder channels. To help your employees leverage the right content at the right time to drive business results, you need to curate content in a way that provides them with context and use cases.
Tell a story that’s easy to follow and consume by curating content with a key purpose or use case in mind. Use the following steps to create storyboards that help users navigate and leverage your digital workplace content more effectively:
- Create a KB of content using wikis and folders.
- Create a "storyboard" which emulates internal business workflows and operation procedures, starting with determining the “chapters” you’ll need and the order they should be (a framework).
- Curate content to align with the storyboard using a combination of Pages and Widgets.
- Consider supporting content that could be leveraged within your storyboard using Tabs, Links Widgets, or even CTAs.
- Think about additional content to link to for more context, background knowledge, or likely next steps.
Viewed 155 times