- Join Now
Drawing attention or driving actions with a single CTA (BP)
Sometimes your users need a little extra help with finding key information or completing a task. Use a single call to action (CTA) to draw attention and/ or prompt users to complete a specified action using the CTA Widget.
- Use the CTA Widget and select the "Text button" display setting for maximum impact.
- Fill the CTA with a contrasting background color to your page background color to make it stand out.
- Use the fill background color with contrasting text color to make your CTA text stand out.
- Place the single CTA in a side column between other types of Widgets.
- Publish the page with your new CTA and monitor progress. Are more users visiting the page you're directing them to or are more users completing the desired action/task? If not, try moving your CTA to another spot on the page and monitor progress to see if there is an improvement.
Viewed 151 times