- Join Now
Creating location-based pages (BP)
If your organization is large and spans multiple locations, offices, or regions, it is useful to have a directory of these for informational purposes. Some use cases include traveling to a particular location, relocation of staff, company conference meetings, or emergency procedures.
- Landing pages: Create landing pages for each location that your organization has offices in.
- Consistent layout: Ensure the layout of each page is the same, to make it as easy as possible for members to find the information they are looking for.
- A Google map (integration widget)
- An overview of the location (address, number of employees, contact phone number)
- A list of contacts for the location
- Places to visit
- Places to grab lunch
- Emergency procedures (if they differ from location to location)
- An alerts news feed if necessary
Viewed 157 times