- Join Now
The role of the Digital Workplace Manager (BP)
What role does a Digital Workplace Manager play in a company's digital transformation? Many organizations have a Digital Manager or Digital Management team to help foster desired corporate culture and engagement. The following are just a few tips and best practices to leverage your Digital Workplace Manager throughout a digital transformation journey.
- Serve as an important resource in the decision-making process of digital transformation.
- Facilitate conversations about what concerns end-users have and the common issues they experience.
- Report feedback to leaders to help ensure the business receives the proper return on the investment.
- Flag feedback from employees when new digital processes are put in place.
- Monitor internal social networks to see if employees are reacting positively or negatively to changes in the digital services provided.
- Report back to the leadership team with an evaluation of the top challenges their digital workplace members face.
- Provide critical feedback from employees for business leaders to make decisions on how to carry out the rest of their digital transformation so they can pivot or continue to move forward.
- Monitor and facilitate collaborative activity between employees.
- Create opportunities for employees to communicate their pain points about new systems, such as discussion forums within their digital workplace.
Viewed 344 times