- Join Now
Engaging your mobile users (BP)
This best practice provides a set of recommendations for ensuring your digital workplace solution works with your mobile workforce. Today’s workforce is becoming more and more distributed. GlobalWorkplaceAnalytics.com reports that approximately 25% of the global workforce teleworks at some frequency, and employees are not at their desk 60% of the time. With the ability to work remotely, with flexible hours, from whichever device they choose, employees can work across geographies and time zones. The challenge lies in fostering the kind of company culture you’d be able to achieve if everyone was in the same place.
- Promote mobile use of your digital workplace to your employees.
- Set up training sessions on how to get the most out of your digital workplace as a mobile first user.
- Make it easy to download any mobile apps that support your digital workplace solution.
- Test your digital workplace solution to ensure it supports responsive design. This will ensure that your employees have the same experience across devices.
- Enable email notifications and subscriptions. Older generations still rely on email as their primary communication and collaboration tool.
Viewed 315 times