- Join Now
Continuing excitement after an event ends (BP)
Once an event is over, you want to ensure people continue talking about it and spreading their lessons learned or stories from the experience.
Follow these suggestions to keep everyone talking:
- If you had participants taking photos, create a folder for the photos that anyone at the company can add to and link to.
- Have a key participant create a follow-up blog speaking about the highlights, lessons learned, and any key takeaway items. For more activity, keep comments open on that blog and end the blog with a question like "What do you think? What was the highlight for you?"
- If you had a professional photographer and the photos are in the digital workplace, add a Photos in Folder Widget and select "Slideshow" on the Layout tab of the Widget configuration menu. For an extra touch, turn on random order to allow people to see different images.
- Add a microblog focused on how people used what they learned through this event.
- For greater impact, add these elements on a social page that is linked to your workplace's homepage, including the slideshow at the top of the page and a link for users to add their own photos using an Add Button Widget.
Viewed 177 times