- Join Now
Use Case - Regional Offices
You are a very large organization with thousands of employees located in offices around the world. You have thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of employees who work in very large internal teams. These teams are highly distributed and have complex structures and hierarchies.
- You want to create a strong team culture and sense of trust across the organization.
- You want to provide each team with ownership and control over their digital workplace.
- You want to drive higher employee engagement.
- You want higher employee and team productivity.
- You have to deal with local regulatory variations.
- You want to create trust with your culturally diverse teams.
- You need to manage collaboration across time zones (e.g. meetings).
- You need to share knowledge centrally and support multiple languages.
- User authentication such as single sign-on (SSO)
- Scaling a solution for such a large team
- Search results that will scale
- Integrating team-specific technologies
Example structure of the regional offices use case
Viewed 70 times