I have some feedback regarding the new WYSIWYG. Our experience so far has been less than stellar but I hope that future enhancements will improve!
- New iconography is not particularly legible
- Having to click into more options to action formatting changes that used to be available all on one line is not great, particularly when there is extra space in the header (see examples and photo below)
- Having to click into "more paragpraph" to align to the right or justify
- Having to click into "more text" to highlight or change the background color
- Having to click "more misc" to get to Code View (particularly when the iFrame/'Add video' option is still buggy and creates issues when using the feature as-intended)
- When adding a link, after entering the URL in the box, if you 'tab' to the next line to enter the text for your link it pushes the whole page down beneath the body of the editor so you have to find your place again
- Adding images pushes the whole page down beneath the editor window as well (this is particularly problematic for us when adding screenshots of software that look similar but have minor differences -- it's not easy to keep our place)
- Bold/Italic/Underline options are laggy and don't always stick when starting the next non-formatted word
Thank you for considering this feedback. Have a great day!
- 451 views
- 88 previews
- 1 version
- 13 replies
- 6 followers
- Posted By:
- Nicole Stout
- June 10, 2020
About this forum
- 3,822 views
- 14 topics
- 11 followers
Share your feedback using this forum and help us continue to improve the Customer Care site.