You can change the numbers of columns that will be displayed before saving your spreadsheet within excel. Follow these directions to format the page layout in Excel.
- Navigate to the Page Layout tab.
- Select "Print Area" and choose "Clear Print Area".
- Navigate to View tab.
- Select Page Break View.
- Drag delineation lines to break up spreadsheet into desired number of pages.
- Save changes.
In Digital Workplace
- Navigate to spreadsheet you are changing.
- Click the actions button (depicted by "...")
- Select versions.
- Upload spreadsheet with formatting edits
There is one caveat to consider. Though altering the formatting of the spreadsheet made the view larger, this will sacrifice quality since we have an enlarged view represented within the same resolution prior. In order to properly view data within the spreadsheet you will most likely need to download it.