Igloo issues a press release announcing Free, Unlimited Access to Igloo University for all Customers.
This morning, Igloo Software issued a press release announcing that, as an extension of our remote work initiative, we are making our extensive course catalog and other components of our digital workplace education platform, Igloo University, free to all customers and their end users.
As an Igloo customer, we are committed to investing in your long -term success. This is why we are so excited to announce that as of today, you and your team now get unlimited access to register for any of the courses available on the Igloo University Training Calendar as well as continued access to our extensive catalog of self-serve resources, training videos, and user-guides.
“With nearly all businesses increasingly relying on their intranet for improved communication and collaboration like never before as they adjust to better support their remote workforces, we’re once again removing any barriers to the effectiveness for our customers,” said Jason Hahn, CEO, Igloo Software. “Igloo University’s comprehensive courses and resources help empower all teams to improve the way work gets done and ensures all users have access to the tools, knowledge, and people they need to keep pushing forward.”
Effective immediately, all Igloo customers have free and unlimited access to the following resources within Igloo University:
- All scheduled instructor-led semi-private hands-on platform training courses.
- All scheduled instructor-led strategy and theory-based learning webinars.
- The suite of user-guides aligned to common digital workplace roles
- The Igloo Software playbook and support knowledge-base.
- A growing library of more than 75 training videos.
Simply visit Igloo University on the Igloo Customer Care site and start learning today!
Here are some upcoming learning opportunities available through Igloo University:
Upcoming Theory & Strategy Training
- Digital Transformation Bootcamp - Tuesday, April 28, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Exploring Solutions - Thursday, April 30, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Digital Workplace Governance - Tuesday, May 5, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Planning your Digital Workplace Launch - Tuesday, May 12, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Driving Engagement - Tuesday, May 14, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Upcoming Hands-On Platform Training
- Content Creator - Wednesday, April 28, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
- Solutions Management 101 - Wednesday, April 29, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EST
- Solutions Management 102 - Wednesday, April 29, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
- Digital Workplace Layout - Thursday, April 30, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
- **NEW** End User Training - Tuesday, May 5, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
- Digital Workplace Management 101 - Wednesday, May 6, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EST
- Digital Workplace Management 102 - Wednesday, May 6, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
- Introduction to Workplace Analytics - Thursday, May 7, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Customer Voted Video Posted
As part of our campaign to let customers vote on the next video they want us to build, we have completed the winning video on Configuring the Forum Topic Widget and it's now available in Igloo University.
Check out our newest poll and be sure to vote on the widget video you want to see us next.