The Igloo Training team has been hard at work over the last few months adding new resources to Igloo University, so it's time for another Training Resource Round-Up post to summarize what's new.
Igloo University Program Refinements
The most noteworthy deliverable for the Training team so far in 2020 was the implementation of Igloo University program refinements.
This exciting update provided Unlimited Access to training via Igloo University and is now included for all Igloo Customers. Some additional policies were also created and added to Customer Care to help with program governance and provide transparency for our customers.
- All scheduled instructor-led semi-private hands-on platform training courses.
- All scheduled instructor-led strategy and theory-based learning webinars.
- The suite of user-guides aligned to common digital workplace roles
- The Igloo Software playbook and support knowledge-base.
- A growing library of more than 85 training videos.
New Instructor-Led Training Courses
Four new instructor-led training courses were added to the Igloo University course Catalog in Q2.
- Learn to manage the members and groups within your digital workplace.
- Learn to manage the access rules within your digital workplace.
- Learn to navigate, engage with, and contribute to your digital workplace.
Theory & Strategy Learning Webinar
- Learn about the importance of measuring activity in your digital workplace and the impact that collecting data has to the overall success of the site.
Role-Based Learning Paths
Unsure which Igloo University training courses align with your role in supporting your organization's digital workplace? In Q2 we added sequenced, role-based learning paths to Igloo University.
- User-Guides have been updated to Role-Based Learning.
- Include a description of each role and a sequenced list of instructor-led training that aligns with the needs of that role.
- Curated lists of resources like articles & videos for deeper self-paced learning.
The Training team has added several new training videos to our library!
Zones by Igloo & Solutions
Requested (via Customer Polls on Customer Care)
Igloo University Program Updates