Here's what you need to know about the September 2021 Product Release
What's included in the September Product Release?
- Recommended Search Results: Phrases
- Language support for Haitian Creole
- Content creation refresh
- Resolved issues
- Known critical issues
Recommended Search Results: Phrases
You can now enter phrases of up to 5 words when creating Recommended Search Results. Like keywords, if a user enters the matching phrase when performing a search, content tagged with that phrase will be shown at the top of their search results.
This improvement also changes how you add keywords and phrases to content. When adding keywords and phrases, you must now press Enter instead of Space to add and separate terms.
Language Support for Haitian Creole
You can now add Haitian Creole as a language option in your digital workplace. If you are interested in making this language available to your users, contact your Customer Success Manager or Igloo Customer Success.
As part of adding support for Haitian Creole, we've also improved our language framework. This will enable us to add support for additional languages more quickly and efficiently.
Content creation refresh
The content creation experience for blogs, calendars, forums, and wikis has been modernized and made more accessible. Many content-specific settings have been nested under an expandable Advanced Options section below the editor, while language options can now be found in an expandable Language & Translations section above the editor.
Issues addressed in this month's Product Release:
- Customers in non-EST Timezone unable to publish instantly (IGLOO-18981)
- Inconsistency in cursor pointers for checkbox and radio buttons (IGLOO-18880)
- Drag & drop uploader has a typo (IGLOO-18863)
- Drift Time tooltip provides incorrect default value (IGLOO-18698)
- Document preview has issues display some text (IGLOO-18301)
Known critical issues
Known critical issues impacting multiple digital workplaces that are currently being addressed:
- Deleted content appearing in search (IGLOO-18800)
- File Manager: Installer failing on Windows 10 (IGLOO-18965)
- Document downloads in Activity Feed do not match downloads in Data Feeds (IGLOO-17077)
- Search does not Search within some Documents (IGLOO-15317)
What's available for testing in my Preview environment?
All of the features and bug fixes are now available for testing in your Preview environment. However, Haitian Creole language support must be enabled by Igloo. If you would like to temporarily enable this in your Preview environment, contact your Customer Success Manager or Igloo Customer Success.
When will this release be available in my digital workplace?
This update is targeted to be released during the evening (EST) of September 8.
We'll publish a post on the Product News channel once the Product Release is live in your digital workplace.
Follow the Target Release Calendar to find out when future releases are scheduled.