How are you communicating with your employees who are in the field vs. those that are in an office (or working from home)?
Many industries have workforces that are distributed across both the classic office environment (or these days working from home) as well as employees who are working in the field. Employees who are not in the office, often do not have access to the same tools to access corporate content, making it sometimes difficult for them to stay informed. What types of information are most important to share with those employees?
- Training and onboarding
- Corporate communication updates
- Deliver critical, time-sensitive announcements
- Corporate or team knowledge bases
- Polls, feedback, and surveys
- Connecting with other employees
Cast your vote in the Poll located on the Customer Care homepage.
We look forward to seeing the results!