An all-new change management webinar and self-paced versions of all other theory & strategy webinars are now available as part of Igloo University.
The Igloo University is excited to announce that a brand new theory & strategy webinar has been added to the course catalog.
The Change Management webinar will provide tips and tactics to successfully navigate the change experienced when launching or evolving a digital workplace. The webinar will also review three different change management models that can be applied when managing change.
Based on customer feedback, we are pleased to announce that all learning webinars, including this new session, are now available as self-paced, on-demand recordings as part of Igloo University.
- Digital Transformation Bootcamp | 41 min
- Exploring Solutions | 39 min
- Digital Workplace Governance | 37 min
- Planning your Digital Workplace Launch | 32 min
- Change Management | 44 min
- Driving Engagement: Tactics and Campaigns | 44 min
- Measuring Success | 31 min
- Maximizing Mobility | 35 min
- Evolving your Digital Workplace | 42 min
This new self-paced, on-demand format for these webinars is resonating with customers. Some top benefits are:
- Anytime - Customers can watch these anytime; they don't have to wait for the one monthly instance to come up on the course calendar.
- Anywhere - Customers can watch or even listen to these recordings on the go, anywhere on any device.
- Re-watch - Customers can rewind, replay and re-watch as needed.
Please complete the 2 question survey at the end of each webinar to let us know what you think of the content and this new format.
Our pilot data shows this new format is bringing these theory & strategy webinars to more customers (each month) than ever before and feedback has been very positive so far! As such, it's not surprising that we have also seen less demand for the live, in-person versions of these sessions as we've incrementally rolled out the self-paced option in 2021.
As a result of this shift in format preference, Igloo University sessions' newly posted schedule does not include live versions of these learning webinars.
To make sure customers who have participated in the self-paced webinars are well supported, we have included a quick link to the Community Discussions forum where you can ask questions and exchange ideas with other community members and members of the Igloo team.