Here's what you need to know about the November 2022 Product Release.
Global Notification Control
A new global configuration setting gives workplace administrators the ability to turn off all notifications from their digital workplace. This functionality can be used to prevent mass distribution of notifications during times when major changes are being made to a site's architecture.
New enhancements will soon be available to our customers by request. These enhancements give workplace administrators even more options for how they display important information and keep their digital workplace designs fresh!
- 50/50 Blog Articles widget enhancement: Use the 50-50 Blog Articles widget enhancement to change how articles appear in the feed of a Blog Articles widget. When this enhancement is applied, the image and text of article previews will each occupy 50% of the widgets width.
- One-Third Row enhancement: Use the One-Third Row enhancement to provide an alternative way of displaying two widgets in the same row. With this enhancement, you can have a widget occupy 66.7% of the available page width while the other widget occupies the remaining 33.3% of the page's width. When configuring a page, you can have the row be either 66.7/33.3 or 33.3/66.7%.
- Horizontal Calendar Class enhancement: Use the Horizontal Calendar Class enhancement to change how the Calendar Events widget displays upcoming events.
- Hide Load More enhancement: Use the Hide Load More enhancement to remove the Load More link found below widgets.
- Banner Message enhancement: Use the Banner Message enhancement to add a persistent banner that is visible to everyone across the top of your digital workplace.
- Bookmarks amending URL casing (IGLOO-19207)
- File Manager: Clicking "Don't show this message again" prevents File Manager from opening files (IGLOO-19564)
- Video embed from folder channel sets fixed width and height (IGLOO-19577)
- Search does not produce expected results for certain query types - English Only (IGLOO-19755)
- Cancel button in Row Class Field clears entry (IGLOO-19912)
- "Download Attendees" shows as undefined for some langauges (IGLOO-19996)
- Undefined text in File Manager toast message (IGLOO-20063)
- Don't notify followers button always appears unchecked (IGLOO-20088)
- Date picker does not save AM/PM choice when using the keyboard (IGLOO-20153)
- Site Manager: Hidden microblog channels have the incorrect icon opacity (IGLOO-20399)
- OpenSearch doesn't work as expected in Firefox (IGLOO-20453)
- File previews occasionally fail to generate (IGLOO-20457)
- Files in folder channels referred to as blogs (IGLOO-20467)
- Finnish language translation issue for "July" in user profile birthday date picker (IGLOO-20488)
- Translation update request - Norwegian and Swedish "Occupation" field (IGLOO-20491)
- Spanish mistranslation - 'like' (IGLOO-20496)
- Site Manager: Netherlands Dutch language incorrect translation for View (IGLOO-20505)
- Unpublished future published articles showing up in search (IGLOO-20512)
- Incorrect Estonian translation in birthday widget (IGLOO-20517)
- Unable to edit, save and publish calendar events with attendees once you click the pop up to alert attendees (IGLOO-20528)
Known Critical Issues
- Inviting attendees to calendar event clears attendees list (IGLOO-14172)
- Links widget disappearance keeps occurring (IGLOO-17844)
- Profile changes are not consistently triggering a search re-index (IGLOO-19121)
- User indexing issues (IGLOO-19549)
- Internal links in document previews not working as expected (IGLOO-19592)
- Files not previewing (IGLOO-19645)
- Event date updates do not work from Google Calendar (IGLOO-19928)
- Broadcasts sometimes fail with a timeout (IGLOO-20124)
- File previews timing out (IGLOO-20128)
- Intermittent Support Codes in some environments (IGLOO-20131)
- Wiki edit screen refreshes on save for users with write access (IGLOO-20136)
- File Manager throws "we've detected a file being edited already" error (IGLOO-20239)
- Users can comment on emailed-in content when channel has comments disabled (IGLOO-20303)
- Subscription notifications failing for emailed in content (IGLOO- 20480)
- Search does not produce expected results for certain query types when using non-English languages (IGLOO-20534)
- Mobile app intermittently freezes. Says app not responding (MOBILE-1466)
- Mobile app delays when performing various actions (MOBILE-1471)
- Igloo Mobile app crashes frequently (MOBILE-1482)
- Images in Blog Articles widget larger than expected (MOBILE-1499)