Let's find out which types of communications are most critical for deskless workers in your organization...
Our final poll of 2020 focused on communication with employees who are not working at a desk. As we all know, these employees are vital to an organization, and finding ways to make information accessible to them is critically important. Last month we asked which types of communications were most critical for deskless workers in your organization.
Let’s take a look at the results:
- Training and onboarding 10%
- Corporate communication updates 24%
- Deliver critical, time-sensitive announcements 45%
- Corporate or team knowledge bases 0%
- Polls, feedback, and surveys 3%
- Connecting with other employees 17%
Thank you to everyone who participated! In addition to the results above, the product team will also be reviewing the comments on the poll. Your feedback and insights help us make informed decisions about improving our product.
Stay tuned for our next Product Poll coming soon!