August 2022 (Part 2) Product Release
What's included in the 2nd August Product Release?
Igloo Development Teams have been focused on work to optimize and improve the platform's performance, and security. We look forward to sharing more information in September's Release.
- Creating spaces from a space template that has inheritance disabled results in broken access rules on new spaces (IGLOO-20310)
- Finnish Mistranslations on Add Blog Page and Spaces Navigation Page (IGLOO-20260)
- Finnish: Avg rating stars overlapped with previous text label (IGLOO-20224)
- Task "Due Dates" events are untranslated (IGLOO-20065)
- French translation in UI inconsistent on the search page ( IGLOO-19667)
- Tooltip for New email address field isn't translated (IGLOO-20049)
Known critical issues
Known open or blocked customer-impacting critical issues that affect multiple digital workplaces:
- Links widget disappearance keeps occurring (IGLOO-17844)
- Odd text rendering occurs periodically in document preview (IGLOO-18264)
- Profile changes are not consistently triggering a search re-index (IGLOO-19121)
- Duplicate CustomID in Bulk Upload needs better error messaging (IGLOO-19405)
- Correctly configured Calendar Events widget throws an error when using Month view (IGLOO-19502)
- User indexing issues (IGLOO-19549)
- Internal links in document previews not working as expected (IGLOO-19592)
- Files not previewing (IGLOO-19645)
- Navigation dots in the Photos in Folder Widget can overlap photos when there are many photos (IGLOO-19663)
- Mobile app: Some taskbar features do not behave as expected in responsive view on iPhone 6 and 7 (IGLOO-19664)
- ILST API Encodes Apostrophes For Igloo Value of Manager Field (IGLOO-19747)
- Search does not produce expected results for certain query types(IGLOO-19755)
- Digest notifications fail to process with access-related platform error (IGLOO-19920)
- Event date updates do not work from Google Calendar (IGLOO-19928)
- Revoked users can still message members of their former digital workplace (IGLOO-19966)
- Enabling or disabling comments via the options button is not audited (IGLOO-19986)
- Conflicting commenting setting displayed for files when using a specific workflow (IGLOO-19987)
- Subscriptions: Users still appear as followers on items they no longer can access and can't unfollow (IGLOO-20014)
- Editing bimonthly calendar series can result in calendar shifting events to incorrect dates (IGLOO-20023)
- Don't notify followers button always appears unchecked (IGLOO-20088)
- Broadcasts sometimes fail with a timeout (IGLOO-20124)
- File previews timing out (IGLOO-20128)
- Wiki edit screen refreshes on save for users with write access (IGLOO-20136)
- Users can comment on emailed-in content when Channel has comments disabled (IGLOO-20303)
- Broadcasting is accessible to Space Administrators (IGLOO-20322)
- Cannot revoke some individual users from some digital workplaces (IGLOO-20346)
- Cannot bulk revoke some users from some digital workplaces (IGLOO-20367)
- Mobile app intermittently freezes. Says app not responding (MOBILE-1466)
- Branded mobile app crashes intermittently (MOBILE-1487)
- Mobile app session retention not working as expected (MOBILE-1490)
- Mobile app push notifications not being received on some devices (MOBILE-1494)
- Images in Blog Articles widget larger than expected (MOBILE-1499)
- Embedded URLs are not displayed in the content on Mobile App (MOBILE-985)
When will this release be available in my digital workplace?
This update is targeted to be released during the evening (EST) of August 31st, 2022.
We'll publish a post on the Product News channel once the release is live in your digital workplace.
Follow the Target Release Calendar to find out when future releases are scheduled.