Too long; didn't read? TL;DR is the Igloo Community Roundup. Each month we highlight key moments from the Igloo community to enhance your digital workplace strategy.
Meet the newest member of Igloo’s Customer Success team, Aneik Gandhi.
The survey is managed by The Community Roundtable and provides critical insights into the key challenges and opportunities organizations around the globe are facing in their digital workplace in 2022. We encourage you to provide your valuable input by April 12 for early access to the final research report. Participate in the survey here.
ICYMI: Igloo Customer Event - Talk n' Tours with Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo (RRCWB)
Theresa Wells, Manager of Communications and Stakeholder Relations with RRCWB, joined Brad Rooke for a lively discussion and a tour of their digital workplace, RRC Connect. Check out the recording for insight on how RRCWB is driving engagement and explore key areas of the site.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- April 4 - Submission Deadline DWG - Digital Workplace of the Year Awards
- April 4 - Finalists Announced - Gartner Communications Awards
- May 6 - Submission Deadline - PR Daily - Non-Profit Communications Award
- June 6 - Awards Announced - Gartner Communications Awards
- June 7 - Awards Announced - DWG - Digital Workplace of the Year Awards
- June 13 - Awards Announced - Stevies - American Business Awards
- June 22 - Awards Announced - Inspiring Workplaces - World Wide
- July 15 - Early Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development — here are recent ones to check out:
- Add future publish scheduling to main site logo
- Enhanced functionality for microblogs - Polling
- Add hover text to Call to Action (CTA) widget
- Set an Archive Notification Schedule
- Streamline notifications to make sure users only get notified once
- Add Space description to Search page results
- Sign-in verbiage for the SSO button
- Add Like/Comment for Anniversary/Celebrations widget
- Fillable Form Widget
- Display multiday calendar events on the same line
In the Igloo Community
Join Igloo Sr. Product Manager Ryan MacDonald and Brad Rooke as they discuss Analytics. We'll look at current offerings, future ideation, and what our customers are asking for in and from their digital workplaces. Manager, Product Management, Mark Amszej will then join us for a look at Igloo's 2022 Product Roadmap.
The March 2022 product release includes UI/UX updates to the Search Settings page. Check out the post for more details on contact cards and the default search operator, as well as using and/or logic to find content.