- Join Now
You are here: Community ›
after an amazing lunch at Betsy Jorgensen caved to Taco Peer Pressure!.LA where everyone not only went for 2nd's but for 3rd's and 4th's. Even
The new Customer Care portal Community Chat microblog appears to be misconfigured, as I’m receiving these and never subscribed.
We have updated the configuration of this microblog. My apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.
Director, Customer Support | Igloo Software
I am personally familiar with Igloo event tacos. Seriously jealous I missed these :)
Great presentation Nicole Stout
Please remove me from your list. I am having to jump through too many hoops to do it myself. Thx.
alicia johnson | sr designer | CNN digital | 404.827.4489
ICE Tour Toronto 2019 Sold Out! Don’t miss ICE Tour LA! There is still time to register here!
More than 30 Igloo customers attended ICE Tour 2019 Toronto and enjoyed see what OTHER customers are doing in their Digital Workplaces. Presenters in Toronto included Cigna, Saje, Canopy Growth and Indeed. They shared a peek into their experience with Igloo and how they are using the platform to support the needs of their organizations. This is the main focus of the Tour – allowing you, the people who manage your company’s Digital Workplace every day, to learn from one another about how to best use Igloo to support your business challenges.
YOU asked, We answered! Top Ask from ICE Tour 2019 Toronto:
- New Community Collaboration channels for Digital Workplace Managers in Customer Care. To take part, follow these easy steps:
- Select the Channel Topic(s) that interest you most and follow, to join in a conversation!
- Post your comments around topics that interest you, as a Digital Workplace Manager
- Share your thought leadership on Collaboration, Communication, Knowledge Management and Culture
- Share your insights regarding Governance, Best Practices, Engagement
Engage with Igloo and one another! We look forward to hearing from you!
About this channel
- 244 views
- 3 posts
- 25 followers25 members are following updates on this item.
Viewed 244 times