- Join Now
Digital Workplace Governance
Digital Workplace Governance - Webinar Course - Per Seat
Course Description: Digital Workplace programs that provide adequate governance resources are exceptionally more successful. Join us for this Digital Workplace Governance webinar to learn strategies and best practices to drive effective governance at the strategic, operational and tactical levels.
- Describe the governance team structure levels
- Select the team members for your governance team
- Outline the roles within your governance team
- Explain the responsibilities for the roles within your governance team
- Describe the different governance models available
- Apply best practices to a governance plan
- Discuss the key questions for consideration for a governance plan
|Course Summary||SKU||Session Cost||Request Registration|
This course introduces users to strategies and best practices to drive effective governance at the strategic, operational and tactical levels of their Digital Workplace.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.
Viewed 10 times