Managing Access and Permissions 102
Course Description: This instructor led course will enable you to manage the access rules within your digital workplace. Through the setup of a Team Room solution you will be presented with a series of use cases including options for creating cascading access rules, author rules, anonymous rules and when to disable inheritance. We will then discuss how to solve each use case to meet the requirements and follow best practices. You will then setup your Team Room to meet the requirements.
- Describe the different access levels available.
- Create a channel or page specific rule.
- Create a cascading rule.
- Disable and re-enable cascading rules.
- Create an anonymous user rule.
- Create an author rule.
- Determine the level of access and type of access rule to be used.
- Describe the different features under Manage Roles.
- Identify when to add a group to a role vs. other access.
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to setup and manage access within their digital workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.