- Join Now
Introduction to Widget Configuration
Course Description: This course provides you with best practices for placing, moving and configuring Widgets for your digital workplace. You'll receive a brief review of the purpose and function of Widgets in the digital workplace before completing a number of hands-on activities. You'll also configure Navigation-type, Personal-type, Content-type, and Utility-type widgets, and learn how to localize a Widget. Price is seat per session.
- Describe the purpose and function of a Widget in a Page or Space
- Add and place a Widget to the layout
- Move a Widget within the layout
- Configure a Navigation type widget
- Configure a Personal type widget
- Configure a Utility type widget
- Configure a Content type widget
- Localize a widget
Pre-requisites: Digital Workplace and/or Solutions Management training
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to layout and configure the various widgets available in Igloo Software.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.