Introduction to Workplace Analytics – Semi-Private Training
Introduction to Workplace Analytics – Semi-Private Training Webinar – Per Seat
Course Description: This course will introduce users to both Google Analytics and Workplace Analytics for their Digital Workplace. Users will be taken through a demonstration of how to include Google Analytics into their Digital Workplace. Along with Google Analytics users will be given an overview of Workplace Analytics and understand the difference between the two tools. Users will access the data in their Digital Workplace through an OData feed connection and download the data into Excel. Users will then work with the data they have downloaded and load it back into their digital workplace in a report format. Price is seat per session.
- Explain how to add Google Analytics into their Digital Workplace
- Describe the difference between Google Analytics and Workplace Analytics
- Identify and describe the different table types available in their Workplace Analytics data
- Export data from their Digital Workplace using an OData feed
- Upload a report into their Digital Workplace
Pre-requisites: Digital Workplace Management training
|Course Summary||SKU||Session Cost||For more details or to schedule training|
This semi-private training program enables customers to perform basic analytics on their Igloo Digital Workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
|TR-IDWATRSP||$100 per seat per session|