Introduction to Widget Configuration – Semi-Private Training
Introduction to Widget Configuration – Semi-Private Training Webinar – Per Seat
Course Description: This course is designed to instruct participants on best practices for placing, moving and configuring widgets for their Digital Workplace. Users will receive a brief review of the purpose and function of widgets in the Digital Workplace before completing several hands-on activities. Users will configure a Navigation type widget, a Personal type widget, a Content type widget and a Utility type widget. Users will also be shown how to localize a widget. Price is seat per session.
- Describe the purpose and function of a Widget in a Page or Space
- Add and place a Widget to the layout
- Move a Widget within the layout
- Configure a Navigation type widget
- Configure a Personal type widget
- Configure a Utility type widget
- Configure a Content type widget
- Localize a widget
Pre-requisites: Digital Workplace and/or Solutions Management training
|Course Summary||SKU||Session Cost||For more details or to schedule training|
This semi-private training program enables customers to layout and configure the various widgets available in Igloo Software.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
|TR-IWCTRSP||$100 per seat per session|