Introduction to Widget Configuration – Semi-Private Training
Introduction to Widget Configuration – Semi-Private Training Webinar – Per Seat
Course Description: This course provides you with best practices for placing, moving and configuring Widgets for your digital workplace. You'll receive a brief review of the purpose and function of Widgets in the digital workplace before completing a number of hands-on activities. You'll also configure Navigation-type, Personal-type, Content-type, and Utility-type widgets, and learn how to localize a Widget. Price is seat per session.
- Describe the purpose and function of a Widget in a Page or Space
- Add and place a Widget to the layout
- Move a Widget within the layout
- Configure a Navigation type widget
- Configure a Personal type widget
- Configure a Utility type widget
- Configure a Content type widget
- Localize a widget
Pre-requisites: Digital Workplace and/or Solutions Management training
|Course Summary||SKU||Session Cost||For more details or to schedule training|
This semi-private training program enables customers to layout and configure the various widgets available in Igloo Software.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
|TR-IWCTRSP||$100 per seat per session|